Business WorldInspiration

Securing Your Footage: DAHUA’s Video Storage Innovations

Securing Your Footage: DAHUA’s Video Storage Innovations

In an era where security is paramount, the integrity and safety of video footage are non-negotiable. DAHUA, a leading innovator in video surveillance technology, has taken significant strides in video storage innovations. These advancements ensure that your surveillance data is not only secure but also readily accessible, providing peace of mind in the protection of your assets.

The Importance of Secure Video Storage:

Video footage is a critical component of modern security systems, often serving as evidence in investigations and monitoring activities in real-time. The security of this footage is therefore of utmost importance, necessitating robust storage solutions that can protect against unauthorized access, data loss, and corruption.

Scalability and Reliability in DAHUA Video Storage

DAHUA’s Commitment to Video Storage Security:

DAHUA has committed to developing video storage solutions that prioritize security without compromising on accessibility. Their innovations in this field have led to a range of storage products that offer enterprise-level security features, including encryption, secure access protocols, and redundant storage to safeguard against data loss.

Dahua EVS8248X 1024CH 48-bay 6U Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS8248X

Dahua 1024CH 48-bay 6U Embedded Video Storage

> Dual 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 1024-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 2048 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth.

> 48 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,JBOD, global and private hot standby.

> Supports video stream/picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

> Modular and drawer-like design.

2+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

Dahua EVS8236X 1024CH 36-bay 4U Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS8236X

Dahua 1024CH 36-bay 4U Embedded Video Storage

> Dual 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 1024-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 2048 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth.

> 36 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,JBOD, global and private hot standby.

> Supports video stream/picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

> Modular and drawer-like design.

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

Dahua EVS8224X 1024CH 24-bay 4U Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS8224X

Dahua 1024CH 24-bay 4U Embedded Video Storage

> Dual 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 1024-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 2048 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth.

> 24 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,JBOD, global and private hot standby.

> Supports video stream/picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

> Modular and drawer-like design.

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

DAHUA EVS7148D-V2 48-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7148D-V2

48-bay Embedded Video Storage

> Standard dual controller for hardware redundancy.
> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor.
> Max 512-ch IP camera inputs.
> Max 1024 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.
> 48 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,JBOD, global and private hot standby.
> Supports video stream/ Picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.
> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).
> SAS cascade for expanded storage space.
> Modular and drawer-like design.
> 1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS7124D-V2 24-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7124D-V2

24-bay Embedded Video Storage

> Standard dual controller for hardware redundancy.
> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor.
> Max 512-ch IP camera inputs.
> Max 1024 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.
> 24 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,JBOD, global and private hot standby.
> Supports video stream/ Picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.
> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).
> SAS cascade for expanded storage space.
> Modular and drawer-like design.
> 1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS7285S 85-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7285S

85-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.
> Max 1024-ch IP camera inputs.
> Max 2048 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.
> 85 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60, JRAID, JBOD, Hot spare.
> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.
> Supports N+M cluster.
> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).
> Modular and drawer-like design.
> 2+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS7148S 48-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7148S

48-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 512-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 1024 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth

> 48 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60, JBOD, Hot spare

> Supports video stream/ Picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode

> Supports N+M cluster

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR)

> SAS cascade for expanded storage space

> Modular and drawer-like design

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

DAHUA EVS7136S 36-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7136S

36-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 512-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 1024 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth

> 36 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60, JBOD, Hot spare

> Supports video stream/ Picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode

> Supports N+M cluster

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR)

> SAS cascade for expanded storage space

> Modular and drawer-like design

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

DAHUA EVS7124S 24-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7124S

24-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 512-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 1024 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth

> 24 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60, JBOD, Hot spare

> Supports video stream/ Picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode

> Supports N+M cluster

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR)

> SAS cascade for expanded storage space

> Modular and drawer-like design

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

DAHUA EVS5148S 48-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS5148S

48-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.
> Max 320-ch IP camera inputs.
> Max 800 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.
> 48 bays, SATA, Hot-Swap.
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,Hot spare.
> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.
> Supports N+M cluster.
> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).
> Modular and drawer-like design.
> 1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS5136S 36-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS5136S

36-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.
> Max 320-ch IP camera inputs.
> Max 800 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.
> 36 bays, SATA, Hot-Swap.
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,Hot spare.
> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.
> Supports N+M cluster.
> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).
> Modular and drawer-like design.
> 1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS5124S 24-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS5124S

24-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 320-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 800 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.

> 24 bays, SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,Hot spare.

> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports N+M cluster.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

> Modular and drawer-like design.

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS5016S-R-V2 16-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS5016S-R-V2

16-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 320-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 800 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.

> 16 bays, SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,Hot spare.

> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports N+M cluster.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

> Modular and drawer-like design.

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

DAHUA EVS5016S-V2 16-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS5016S-V2

16-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 320-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 800 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.

> 16 bays, SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,Hot spare.

> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports N+M cluster.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

Modular and drawer-like design.

DAHUA ESS3124D-JR 24 HDDs SAS Storage Cabinet

product-img

ESS3124D-JR

24 HDDs SAS Storage Cabinet

>Dual controller architecture, Modular design, reliable and Easy-maintainable
>Support HDDs hot-swap, non-stop running when replace the HDDs
>Redundant fans and redundant power supply, keep 7×24-hour uninterrupted running
>Support expansion device cascade
>Chassis design conform to SBB, motherboard, chassis, power supply and HDD all support hot-swappable
>Support 8T HDD
>All modular hardware design
>2 SAS interfaces
>1 console port
>19U standard rack-mounted

DAHUA ESS3124S-JR 24 HDDs SAS Storage Cabinet

product-img

ESS3124S-JR

24 HDDs SAS Storage Cabinet

>Controller architecture, Modular design, reliable and Easy-maintainable
>Support HDDs hot-swap, non-stop running when replace the HDDs
>Redundant fans and redundant power supply, keep 7×24-hour uninterrupted running
>Support expansion device cascade
>Chassis design conform to SBB, motherboard, chassis, power supply and HDD all support hot-swappable
>Support 8T HDD
>24 SATA hot-swappable slot
>All modular hardware design
>Single Controller
>2 SAS interfaces
>1 console port
>19U standard rack-mounted

DAHUA ESS1504C  4 HDDs eSATA Storage

product-img

ESS1504C

4 HDDs eSATA Storage

ESS1504C: 1.5U standard 19-inch rack case
>Connect main device via eSATA or USB
>eSATA port transmission speed up to 3Gbps
>USB 3.0 port data transmission higher than normal
>Powerful R / W performance: read >64MB/s, write >64MB/s
>ESS1504C: Max support Internal 4 SATA HDD up to 24TB
>Recommended with DVR, NVR connection

DAHUA IVSS7108-2M 2U 8HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-2M

2U 8HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 400 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 128-channel IP video access

> Up to 24-channel AI IVS

> Up to 24-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 24-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108-1M 2U 8HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-1M

2U 8HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 400 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 128-channel IP video access

> Up to 12-channel AI IVS

> Up to 12-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 40 -channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 12-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108 2U 8HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108

2U 8HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller
> Max 512Mbps incoming bandwidth
> 128-channel IP video access
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60
> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7012-4M 2U 12HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7012-4M

2U 12HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 400 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 128-channel IP video access

> Up to 48-channel AI IVS

> Up to 48-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 128-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 48-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

3 HDMI/2 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7012-2M 2U 12HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7012-2M

2U 12HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 400 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 128-channel IP video access

> Up to 24-channel AI IVS

> Up to 24-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 24-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/2 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7012 2U 12HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7012

2U 12HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller
> Max 512Mbps incoming bandwidth
> 128-channel IP video access
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60
> 3 HDMI/2 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7016DR-8M 3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016DR-8M

3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 96-channel AI IVS

> Up to 96-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 96-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> SAS3.0 for storage extension

> Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7016DR-4M 3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016DR-4M

3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 48-channel AI IVS

> Up to 48-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 48-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> SAS3.0 for storage extension

> Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7016-8M 3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016-8M

3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 96-channel AI IVS

> Up to 96-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 96-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7016-4M 3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016-4M

3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 48-channel AI IVS

> Up to 48-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 48-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7016DR 3U 16HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016DR

3U 16HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 768Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7016 3U 16HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016

3U 16HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller
> Max 768Mbps incoming bandwidth
> 256-channel IP video access
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60
> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7024DR-16M 4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024DR-16M

4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 192-channel AI IVS

> Up to 192-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 192-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

> Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7024DR-8M 4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024DR-8M

4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 96-channel AI IVS

> Up to 96-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 96-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

> Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7024-16M 4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024-16M

4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 192-channel AI IVS

> Up to 192-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 192-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7024-8M 4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024-8M

DAHUA 4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 96-channel AI IVS

> Up to 96-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 96-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7024DR 4U 24HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024DR

4U 24HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 768Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7024 4U 24HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024

4U 24HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller
> Max 768Mbps incoming bandwidth
> 256-channel IP video access
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60
> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108-2I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-2I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 32-channel AI IVS > Up to 32-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 32-channel video metadata

> Up to 32-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108-1I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-1I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 16-channel AI IVS

> Up to 16-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 40-channel 2 MP or 40-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 16-channel video metadata

> Up to 16-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108/H 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108/H new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVS-F7500-T-S2-GU2 Dahua Face Recognition Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-F7500-T-S2-GU2

Dahua Face Recognition Intelligent Server

> Adopts advanced face deep learning algorithms and gives full play to GPU parallel computing. With its algorithms, the device has enhanced recognition capabilities and performs exceptionally well, raising the bar in the industry.

> Performs searching by image in tens of millions face feature.

> Arms the blocklist database which has millions of pieces of face data.

> A type of rack mount server with multiple built-in slots and modular replacement that assist with changing the hardware.

> The system has cluster deployment and supports enhancing the performance of clusters when servers are added based on the video cloud distributed architecture.

> Supports algorithm storehouse.

DAHUA IVS-F7500-2T-S2-GU2 Face Recognition Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-F7500-2T-S2-GU2

Dahua Face Recognition Intelligent Server

> Adopts advanced face deep learning algorithms and gives full play to GPU parallel computing. With its algorithms, the device has enhanced recognition capabilities and performs exceptionally well, raising the bar in the industry.

> Performs searching by image in tens of millions face feature.

> Arms the blocklist database which has millions of pieces of face data.

> A type of rack mount server with multiple built-in slots and modular replacement that assist with changing the hardware.

> The system has cluster deployment and supports enhancing the performance of clusters when servers are added based on the video cloud distributed architecture.

> Supports algorithm storehouse.

DAHUA IVS-T8100-S-GU2 Vehicle Analysis Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-T8100-S-GU2

Vehicle Analysis Intelligent Server

> Clustered deployment and dynamic performance extension capability based on video cloud distributed architecture.
> Filter and search by time, channel, number plate, vehicle type, main brand, sub-brand and color.
> Support big data loading with two 10,000 M Ethernet ports.
> Store 3 billion eigenvalues.
> Perform 30 million vehicle comparisons in seconds.
> With standard rack, the server has high compatibility.

DAHUA IVS-T8100-T-300W Vehicle Analysis Server

product-img

IVS-T8100-T-300W

Vehicle Analysis Server

> Equipped with professional GPU.

> Recognition algorithm based on deep learning.

> Support cluster deployment based on video cloud architecture.

> Support vehicle brand, sub-brand, body color recognition.

support paper towel box, pendant, skylight, and other features detection. Support working with DSS-C9100

DAHUA IVS-TB8000-6ZE-GU2  Event Detection Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-TB8000-6ZE-GU2 new-products

Dahua Event Detection Intelligent Server

> Separation of rules and algorithms, based on metadata of traditional and deep learning algorithms, for the high performance of various upper-level applications.

> Adopts Dahua video cloud architecture and supports dynamic adjustment of computing resources for greater precision and control.

> Automatic detection of lane lines and key points of vehicles.

> Supports the global detection application of PTZ Camera scenes.

Supports one-click deployment of all-in-one machines for smallscale scenarios and simple demonstrations, and supports distributed cluster deployment for large-scale scenarios.

DAHUA IVS-TB8000-2ZE-RM1 Dahua Event Detection Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-TB8000-2ZE-RM1 new-products

Dahua Event Detection Intelligent Server

> Separation of rules and algorithms, based on metadata of traditional and deep learning algorithms, for the high performance of various upper-level applications.

> Adopts Dahua video cloud architecture and supports dynamic adjustment of computing resources for greater precision and control.

> Automatic detection of lane lines and key points of vehicles.

> Supports the global detection application of PTZ Camera scenes.

Supports one-click deployment of all-in-one machines for smallscale scenarios and simple demonstrations, and supports distributed cluster deployment for large-scale scenarios.

DAHUA IVS-GS8000-GU2-HW Dahua Comprehensive Analysis Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-GS8000-GU2-HW

Dahua Comprehensive Analysis Intelligent Server

> Adopts advanced face deep learning algorithms and gives full play to GPU parallel computing. With its algorithms, the device has enhanced recognition capabilities and performs exceptionally well, raising the bar in the industry.

> Tesla T4 intelligence analysis card with strong computing power.

> Performs intelligent analysis and compares tens of millions of pieces of massive data from faces, vehicles and structured services.

> Arms the blocklist database which has millions of pieces of face data.

> A type of rack mount server with multiple built-in slots and modular replacement that assist with changing the hardware.

> The system has cluster deployment and supports enhancing the performance of clusters when servers are added based on the video cloud distributed architecture.

> Supports algorithm storehouse.

DAHUA IVE-DP8000-GU2-HW  Intelligent Management Server

product-img

IVE-DP8000-GU2-HW new-products

Dahua Intelligent Management Server

> Supports the unified management of algorithms. Multiple types of algorithms form algorithm storehouses that contain the abilities of the algorithms stored in them. You can view details on algorithm packages and perform operations on them, such as upload and delete.

> Supports allocating computing resources, including CPU, memory, and other hardware resources. Computing resources can be centrally scheduled based on service requirements, to eliminate hardware resource differences and externally provide a unified resource pool.

> The system not only supports the unified management and flexible allocation of services about human, vehicle and metadata, but it also comes with a variety of algorithms built into it. It provides a unified call interface to the application side and offers the option to select multiple functions at the same time.

> With cluster management, you can manage multiple service modules, and enjoy access to non-stop services through cluster scheduling. The service load of each node can be adjusted based on the service load.

> Collects and manages information of service registration and configuration, and provides the unified O & M portal and the automated O & M module.

> Supports authentication management of computing power.

> With resource management, the system can integrate and manage fragmented idle computing power, and release the idle computing power resources for other analysis tasks, improving the utilization rate of idle hardware resources.

> Service platforms can specify the algorithm for task analysis. The intelligent view engine allocates computing power and schedules tasks.

> Schedules algorithms across different types of architecture. The algorithms easily adapt to 2 or more architectures at the same time, such as the arm and x86 architectures.

DAHUA IVD5148-3I 48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

product-img

IVD5148-3I new-products

48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 48-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 256 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth

> Up to 48-channel AI IVS

> Up to 48-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 48-channel video metadata

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Up to 48-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> 1 SATA bay, Max.16 TB

> 2 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVD5148-2I  48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

product-img

IVD5148-2I new-products

48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 48-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 256 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth

> Up to 32-channel AI IVS

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 32-channel video metadata

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Up to 32-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> 1 SATA bay, Max.16 TB

> 2 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVD5148WT-1I 48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

product-img

IVD5148WT-1I new-products

48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 48-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 256 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth

> Up to 16-channel AI IVS

> Up to 16-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 16-channel video metadata

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Up to 16-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> 1 slot, SATA3.0, supports 2.5” SSD (height ≤9 mm)

> 2 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVD5148-1I 48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

product-img

IVD5148-1I new-products

48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 48-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 256 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth

> Up to 16-channel AI IVS

> Up to 16-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 16-channel video metadata

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Up to 16-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> 1 SATA bay, Max.16 TB

> 2 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVD3116-1I 16CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

product-img

IVD3116-1I new-products

16CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 16-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 96 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth

> Up to 8-channel AI IVS

> Up to 8-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 12-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 8-channel video metadata

> Up to 8-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 300,000 face pictures in total

> 1 SATA bay, Max.16 TB

> 1 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124DR 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124DR new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 1280 Mbps/1280 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124DR-16I 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124DR-16I new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 256-channel AI IVS

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 256-channel video metadata

> Up to 256-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124DR-8I 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124DR-8I new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 128-channel AI IVS

> Up to 128-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 128-channel video metadata

> Up to 128-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124-16I 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124-16I new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 256-channel AI IVS

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 256-channel video metadata

> Up to 256-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124-8I 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124-8I new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 128-channel AI IVS

> Up to 128-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 128-channel video metadata

> Up to 128-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124 new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 1280 Mbps/1280 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7116DR-8I 256CH 3U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7116DR-8I new-products

256CH 3U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 128-channel AI IVS

> Up to 128-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 128-channel video metadata

> Up to 128-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 16 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7116DR-4I 256CH 3U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7116DR-4I new-products

256CH 3U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 64-channel AI IVS

> Up to 64-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 64-channel video metadata

> Up to 64-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 16 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112R-4I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112R-4I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 64-channel AI IVS

> Up to 64-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 64-channel video metadata

> Up to 64-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112-4I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112-4I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 64-channel AI IVS

> Up to 64-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 64-channel video metadata

> Up to 64-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112R-2I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112R-2I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 32-channel AI IVS

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 32-channel video metadata

> Up to 32-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112-2I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112-2I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 32-channel AI IVS

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 32-channel video metadata

> Up to 32-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112R 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112R new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112 new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108-2I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-2I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 32-channel AI IVS > Up to 32-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 32-channel video metadata

> Up to 32-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108-1I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-1I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 16-channel AI IVS

> Up to 16-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 40-channel 2 MP or 40-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 16-channel video metadata

> Up to 16-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108/H 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108/H new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

Innovative Features of DAHUA Video Storage:

1. **Encryption and Access Control:** DAHUA storage solutions employ advanced encryption techniques to protect video data, ensuring that only authorized personnel can access the footage.

2. **Redundancy and Data Integrity:** By implementing RAID configurations and other redundancy measures, DAHUA ensures that data remains intact and reliable, even in the event of hardware failure.

3. **Scalability and Flexibility:** As security needs grow, so too must storage capacity. DAHUA offers scalable storage solutions that can adapt to the changing needs of businesses, large or small.

4. **Intuitive Management Tools:** Managing video storage does not have to be complex. DAHUA provides user-friendly management tools that allow for easy setup, monitoring, and maintenance of storage systems.

5. **Energy Efficiency:** In line with environmental sustainability, DAHUA’s storage solutions are designed to be energy efficient, reducing power consumption without affecting performance.

Seamless Integration with DAHUA Cameras:

One of the key benefits of DAHUA’s video storage solutions is their seamless integration with DAHUA cameras. This integration allows for a cohesive surveillance system where video capture, storage, and management work harmoniously, simplifying the overall process and enhancing the system’s efficiency.

The Impact of DAHUA’s Video Storage on Security Landscape:

The emergence of OpenAI’s groundbreaking large-scale model, Sora, has sent shockwaves through the AI industry with its formidable video generation capabilities. As a catalyst for innovation, Sora has expanded the horizons of AI application, igniting a “new fire” in the large model industry. With the rapid evolution from text generation to multimodal interactions, the future of AI holds immense potential for value creation and efficiency.

The Evolution of AI Models:

From the text-generating prowess of ChatGPT to the video interaction capabilities of Sora, it is evident that large models are swiftly transitioning from unimodal to multimodal, driving continuous deepening of AI applications. As AI large models reach into the trillion-parameter range with exabyte-scale raw data, the demand for computational power and the challenges of data transfer and storage are immense.

Meeting the Cutting-Edge Storage Needs of AI Models:

The training and inference processes of AI models hinge on the quality and quantity of data, which are the key “nutrients” for AI intelligence. This necessitates storage systems with high throughput, low latency, and high concurrency. High-performance cluster storage using all-flash memory is widely regarded as the optimal solution for storing AI large models.

Sugon’s AI Large Model Storage Solution:
In response to these advanced storage demands, Sugon Storage has launched an AI large model storage solution based on the ParaStor high-performance AI data infrastructure. Leveraging the power of all-flash storage, it offers storage services for trillion-level files with an almost infinitely scalable capacity.

Innovative Technologies for Enhanced Performance:
Sugon Storage’s pioneering XDS technology, integrated with the Parabuffer acceleration engine, creates a large memory pool between AI training computational nodes and storage systems, multiplying the overall I/O performance of the system. This storage-compute collaborative optimization significantly reduces training time from dozens of days to just a few days.

End-to-End Homegrown Solutions for Stable Performance:
Beyond high performance, the development and training of AI large models require stable operation. Open-source all-flash storage products in the industry are generally less stable and fail to fully utilize the performance advantages of all-flash storage.

Sugon’s AI large model storage solution boasts end-to-end homegrown capabilities, supporting a four-level secure and reliable mechanism based on component-level, node-level, system-level, and solution-level to ensure stable operation throughout the entire lifecycle of AI model development.

Cost-Effective Solution with Significant Cost Advantages:

The journey of AI large model development is also marked by cost challenges, especially as model complexity increases, and costs for data processing and equipment deployment become critical considerations.

To better empower industry development, Sugon’s AI large model storage solution provides customers with a cost-effective storage solution with a more advantageous total cost of ownership.

Wide-Ranging Applications in Key Industries:

Currently, this storage solution has been widely applied in enterprise-level AI application development across key industries such as the internet, finance, manufacturing, communications, transportation, and healthcare. It is providing dedicated, professional innovative upgrades in storage services for a variety of model developments.

The advent of Sora signifies a new era in AI-powered video generation, and with it, the demand for advanced storage solutions becomes more critical than ever. Sugon Storage’s AI large model storage solution stands at the forefront, offering a future-ready, high-performance, and cost-effective storage infrastructure that is perfectly suited for the evolving needs of AI development. As the AI industry continues to push the boundaries of innovation, Sugon Storage’s solutions are poised to support and accelerate this progress, ensuring that the storage of AI-generated content is as powerful and reliable as the AI models themselves.

The introduction of DAHUA’s secure video storage solutions has had a significant impact on the security landscape. These solutions have become an integral part of security strategies for various sectors, providing a reliable and secure method for managing video surveillance data.

DAHUA’s video storage innovations represent a new standard in securing surveillance footage. With features such as encryption, redundancy, scalability, and energy efficiency, DAHUA ensures that your video data is protected and accessible when you need it most. As the security industry continues to evolve, DAHUA remains at the forefront, providing storage solutions that are as secure and reliable as the technology that captures it. Trust DAHUA to safeguard your surveillance footage with the latest in video storage innovation.

About The Author

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Articles

Elevate Your Security: DAHUA NVR’s Cutting-Edge Features

  In the ever-evolving landscape of security technology, one name stands out...

Revolutionizing Surveillance: DAHUA’s Cutting-Edge Network Cameras

The surveillance landscape is rapidly evolving, and at the heart of this...

Innovative Activities to Engage Kids During Lockdown Holidays: Insights from a Happiness Researcher

The school holidays are here once again, a time when parents and...